My most commonly asked question is what hair dye I use and how I maintain my color. To make replying to everyone’s questions a lot more easier, here are a list of links I have provided on articles I have written on my hair. From tutorials to tips and tricks, I have discussed mostly everything I have ever been asked.
PLEASE know that I am NOT a Cosmetologist!!! Although I have learned so much from my personal stylist, Danielle Ullman, I still do not feel comfortable answering questions about getting you to this color from other shades such as blonde or black. Please consult a professional hair stylist for those types of questions.
- Looking for a tutorial on how to dye your hair red? Here is my How to Dye Your Hair Red Tutorial using Manic Panic and L’oreal products which are both available to be purchased by the public. (Pravana is a professionals only purchase)
- Do you already have your hair dyed red but you are finding a difficult time getting your color to keep its vibrancy? Read up on my Red Hair Tips for reviving your color before your next dye.
- Want some insight on red hair and what exactly semi-permanent colors are and the different brands? Check out All About Red Hair.
- Curious as to how long Pravana Vivids keeps its vibrancy? Pravana Vivids – One month and Two weeks later
- Read up on my Pravana Vivids Review.
- FAQ about Pravana Vivids and red hair in general.
- Video tutorial for styling my hair in long loose waves here.
- Many, many more hair articles I have written! Posts tagged “Hair”